Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Revelation

School is fun.
And by school, I mean actually being AT SCHOOL with all of my friends.
It's so awesome to know everyone and just have basically a giant extended family.
You know?
Like, all my home dawgs at school are basically just my brothers, and the teachers are all like my aunts and uncles.
It's extraordinary to feel so in place, like you belong somewhere.
That's one of the best feelings in the world.
Which is why people make gangs. To obtain a sense of family that is lacking at home.
Does this mean that I don't have a sense of family at home, or is it something different with my school experience?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! Like, Carver feels more like home than home does and I have never felt so perfectly in place.

jenehey said...

good for you my brother. most people don't realize that until they graduate and then it's too late. congratulations!