Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Surgery

Today, I had to get 7 teeth removed.
4 were wisdom, and 3 were extra ones that didn't get to grow much, but would have if I didn't have any other teeth. Which would be an awesome thing if nobody brushed their teeth, and would lose them all the time.
But I do, and I don't, so it's not an awesome thing.
I keep having to spit up blood. It tastes kind of good.
I can't stay vertical for more than 10 seconds.
I have a headache.
I have a lot of teethaches.
I can't eat anything more substantial than applesauce, so I'm starving.
This is just generally not a fun experience.
Laying in bed, typing on my laptop....

Buuut w/e.
Peace out, just felt like blagging today.

No comments: