Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chemistry is getting me down

I would be doing well if it weren't for my fucking teacher and his analness about stuff.
I get questions right, but because I don't answer just how he likes it, or if I did it in the wrong order (e.g. Putting something in order from least to most instead of most to least, but still explaining it), or something like that, he takes off full credit, and I end up getting grades like a 5 out of 15 on a quiz.
Just stuff like that.
And I retain no information, even when I do study.
I usually end up only getting a bit of a higher B when I do, and it pisses me off.
And with people, if I try and be friends with someone who's just a total dick to me, no matter how hard I try, they're still a dick to me.
I feel like giving up.

1 comment:

Nick Lyle said...

Journalism got me down. And kept me down, now I'm pressed against the floor.