Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Something I realized

This week has had a lot of birthdays of people that I know, which got me thinking, "Why?"
"Why were there so many people born this week, of all weeks?"
Then, it hit me.
St. Patrick's Day.

That's all, really.
I think I had something else to say, but I forgot about it.
Maybe it was something about midterms?
Ooooorrr about how much I love my friends?
Whatever.
Doesn't matter.
Alllllllllrighty, then.
I'm just gonna go ahead and end this post now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

by this do you mean, mad drunk sex is to blame?

rocco said...

Basically.

Nick Lyle said...

... Katie took my comment. Anyways, it was late.