Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just wondering...

Is hatred of oneself mandatory with hindsight, or do I just suck or something...?

I hope I can handle this quarter. I really want to do the musical, Disco Inferno, but I need to do driver's ed, homework, service team with my church, get a job, manage my social life, and have a little time for myself. Also, the 3rd quarter of school is always the worst, and this is my sophmore year, so it rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy sucks. But hey, on the bright side (or not so bright side), we're studying Poe in English right now. I love his writing. It's so bawesome. So yeah. This is one of those posts where I only had one real idea going into it. I just lost the game. Uuuuuuhhhhh, you should look up Livelavalive on Youtube, his stuff is awesome. I wish I could meet him. Oooh, I just got a FriendFeed account. It's this cool social networking thing that's pretty rad, so you should add me. I'm deliafcipe on there, which is basically my main internet handle right now. That, and sometimes xxn0hopexx, but that's a bit old and I don't like it as much. Aight, peace ninjas.

No comments: