Welcome to the Fallout

I am not my job, I am not my school, I am not my family, I am not my furniture, I am not my computer.
I am me.

Friday, September 26, 2008

On the topic of death.

I know this might make some of you worried, but you don't have to.
I'm not a suicide risk.
I just need to get this out.

I honestly would not mind dying now.
Seriously.
I mean, what is there to live for?
I'm not afraid of death.
And I'm not exactly content with my current state.
But, I mean, it's not worth the effort of knocking myself off, it's just that, if I were to die, I wouldn't care.
Death is part of life, there's no avoiding that.
Everyone dies at one point.

So basically, I don't want to die, but death wouldn't be such a bad thing.

-fin

4 comments:

rocco said...

Please don't like, report this, or anything.

Fiver said...

but but but what if Jesus doesn't want you to die yet?

You can find whatever is the point of your life. First you find God, then you ask him! You've got something to do here, so it would be very very bad and very very sad if you died.

smile.
-scottie.

rocco said...

No, that's true, I'm just saying that if I were to die, it wouldn't be the worst.

Digital Serotonin said...

No one can tell you what you have to live for. That is for you to decide. Be a man, figure it out. Meditate. Think. Pray. Do. You'll know when you find it, because whatever it is will make you happy.

Life isn't supposed to be happy. But if death doesn't seem that bad you are doing it wrong. You need to change something about you, your attitude or your environment.

Be a god damned man. A priest told me that once, long ago. Now I'm telling you.